Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another Day

Aug 23, 2010

OK its been an interesting day, my husband came back last night, which leads me straight into today, first day back at work.  
I got ready and got straight to school, was feeling nervous, anxious, so took my mind off it by listening to some Gungor! Love it! Why because it just gets me in a different mental space. 

During rehearsal, some weird things occurred, like kids being scared or unwilling to warm up. I have three seniors who are not really performers, and I don't think any of them are gonna want to go into music, so they weren't great role models. The rehearsals went pretty good. I was scared to talk to the kids about my new role, and my throat threatened to close up several times because of crazy nerves, but once the music started those dissipated. I am proud of myself for saying what I have to say to these children.  They really are kids and not adults and they are not always going to do the right thing.  Frontal lobes.  

I worked at organizing school stuff and then came home to my husband.
I love my hubby, but I did see today that I have to make a choice what to invest my time in....him or work.  cooking dinner or going to get some supplies.  I had to remember my place in good way, althought it was drainful and I also see it is something I gotta give up to God. He is gonna have to work it out in my heart, because Lord knows it a renewal of the mind.  

My husband is amazing, because I realized God gave him the wisdom to know how to cheer me up and help me forget about my stressful day.  Praise God.  I'm thankful that God allowed me to lean on him.  

Another day, tomorrow. I'm praying for a blessed one. 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment