Wednesday, August 11, 2010

He's with me!

So I've had great deposit from Jesus about God's omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence.  I got side tracked and have been missing the understanding that God is with me all the time! Now that is a simple statement but when you magnify God for who He is.  Awesome and mighty, King of Kings and creator of all we see. Also knowing that he is All powerful or in other words the mightiest and the biggest and baddest and sovereign.

I love the word of God, reading it for myself has truly blessed me. Reading other people's blogs is good and gives you a sense of where to go, but its so much better when you read it for yourself.

What  God has impressed upon me is to lift Him up higher, magnify him. So that when he says He is with me, that I know that I'm protected and taken care of, the pressure is off . Also to know he has a plan for everything. He has a plan for my life and I know very well that he has an expected end in mind. Thoughts to prosper me.

I love that God is showing me how to prevail, to have peace and to be content.
Thinking about mistakes, I can shrug them off knowing that God makes all thing well, and that my value is outside of the tasks that I do. My value is established upon who God is. Who I am is valuable, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and God has a plan for my life, no matter how many mistakes I make.  

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment