Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Searching

I'm really loving the opportunity to talk with no inhibitions. To you, which is no one currently. I just had a great conversation with my husband. He is such an encourager and motivator who speaks the truth.  I love him soo much.

Ok so I was sharing my thoughts about this journey in being who I was meant to be.  One thing he helped me with is
1) I'm living life fine! I'm always looking for ways to improve myself, and already the purpose of my blog has shown my feelings of myself. That there is something wrong perhaps, but I'm ok.

2) In my heart of hearts I'm a musician  through and through. I just haven't found my voice, or my outlet for my voice.   In one breath I'm thinking that conducting is my outlet of the river that is inside; however at the end of the day  I don't know if that is even all that I have to offer.

My passion is music. I know that I have an abundance to share in that area.  Stay tuned for just how that works itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment