Tuesday, August 10, 2010

AG Freed

This blog is my journey of living free. A G = Anoa Green. So AGFreed= Anoa Green Freed. I was born free--free to be a thinker, creator, and this is my declaration and challenge to myself to live as I was born.

This summer I have had a lot of time to reflect, I have dreams of what I'd like to do in the future, and I know God has a plan for me.  The challenge I feel is to live in the moment, be free of doubts and fears that keep me from living a full life. I want to enjoy my days here on earth, I want to enjoy my husband and my future and current family. I choose life, and I believe doing otherwise is in a way choosing to die.

After graduating from college and beginning a career in teaching, I've noticed myself getting more and more anxious. Often feeling nervous, feeling lots of pressure and not necessarily enjoying every moment of being with other people, students and colleagues.

It seems God has made me to shine to standout and I've been blessed almost charmed. I know for a fact that I have a lot to share with the world, and I want to live to do that. To share my life with God's creation. Be a part of this magnum opus. God's magnum opus.

So this is my process of shedding of negatives and putting on of positives.
Join me in the journey of Living Free!  Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment