Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm a hairlista!

So to nourish my newest passion, Hair Care.  I've joined a great site thats a really supportive community too, its  hairlista.com I love it because all the ladies are super supportive and you feel free to share and receive all the help you need on this hair journey.  
some goals I have surrounding this

1) Grow my hair to  full BSL or below
2) Develop personal regimen
3) Use more protein for my 3c/4a colored hair
4) Care for my scalp better - i hate oils on my scalp... thats another story 
5) Consult with anyone who may need some hair care guidance no matter how small or large. inbox me :-)  

Shea moisture Deep treatment masque - My rating?  2 stars out of 5
I dont' really care for it. Its a very light texture, with little to no slip. I'd rather use Giovanni Smooth as Silk. and I just bought some Oyin Handmade= Honey Hemp Conditioner which is awesome!!!! More on that later.

Love you all Happy NEW Year, HAppy HAIR YEAR!
AGFREED

No comments:

Post a Comment