I don't know about anyone else, but I deal with a significant amount of anxiety from time to time. And sometimes I really wish I wouldn't have to deal with this. What helps me and what has helped in the past is
1) God- faith, knowing that God is with me no matter what happens and is keeping me company through my episodes of anxiety
2) Nature- I find peace and happiness in nature, beautiful scenic places that are close by, this helps me get centered really easily and forget the pestering things that are getting my nervous or anxious in the first place
3) Music- especially classical or worship music
4) Getting away from whatever the problem
5) Affirming thoughts like " I can handle this, God is with me, no weapon formed against me shall prosper, no body really cares, this is not that serious."
It doesn't always work, like right now. I'm nervous about some upcoming ventures, and I am working on preparing myself so I will feel more and more confident, but in the meantime, I feel like its a Goliath, mammoth task. God is able. and I am able.
Does anyone have any other tips?