Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New to 2012.

Happy New Year to you all!

So blessed to be living in the year 2012.  I am coming up to my 30th birthday on Feb. 1, and of course it is making me look back to all of the great years in my 20's and that which is to come in this next ten years.  I have learned so much and am coming to a wonderful place in my life.  Things I have learned

1) God's love is essential to a fulfilled life, it is the secret!

2) I am really stubborn and need to trust in God and others more, as well as surrender my will more
3) My husband @TimGreen is a wonderful musician and a true Levite, and my life is better for being with him and loving him
4) My gift of music is for an appointed time and will bless others
5) Pride is a nasty sin, and can be seen even in the little things like being stubborn
6) God's chastisement is really not easy to take, but that broken place is essential to growth
7) I get mistaken for a teen all the time, and I will one day love that
8) I don't want to fight or have bad blood between anybody, as much as possible I will live peaceable with everyone
9) I am a peculiar person.
10) I have a nerve tendency and it isn't just in my head! 
10) God has a plan for me and you!

Cheers to the New Year!
AGFreed

No comments:

Post a Comment