Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Greens and Strawberry/Tomato Salad, Uncooked couscous!





Insert imaginary picture here! 

I was so hungry I ate it before I could take a pic.
Today I was searching around for an appealing raw lunch.  I'm ascribing to a more natural way of eating where I'm getting more raw foods in my diet.

I settled on using my couscous and making a beautiful  green salad.
 Found on  this website:Her Green Life
Did you know that you can make couscous without boiling water? You just put it in water, it soaks it up and voila, light fluffy and ready to eat. I seasoned with light olive oil and sea salt (a pinch)
I also made a house salad with Greens,Strawberries, Tomatoes, and Cucumbers! This topped with homemade sweet mustard vinaigrette, also found on a website! THANK GOD for the internet! I used apple cider vinegar, honey dijon mustard, olive oil, sea salt and pepper.

Photobucket



Try it sometime for lunch or even dinner. I am in love with strawberries on my salads, its the new tomato.



God Bless,
AGfreed






No comments:

Post a Comment