Monday, December 5, 2011

mother wort updates and more

Hey all,
Thanks for following and reading.  I do appreciate your visits and hope that my posts are helpful.  So I've discovered that after a couple weeks of taking mother wort, that it is NOT for me. It might be for you, but not for me.  I had some side effects(inbox for details) that were not cool, but I've found that Passion Flower works for me. I've found, after a month of passion flower, that I have been calmer, less defensive, and had better clarity of thought.  I feel much happier, better able to deal with conflicts and also better able to move beyond conflicts when they occur.  So thankful!

I also have learned to get off that cafe mocha, cappucino, caramel macchiato, and onto some chamomile tea! It has calmed my nerves to the point that I sometimes think, am I different person/ personality?

Here's what the beautiful flower looks like: The history is beautiful! and has to do with the sacrifice of Jesus!
I will keep you posted but this has helped me tremedously to really live free!



Love and Blessing,
AGFREED!

No comments:

Post a Comment